在6686体育下载的销售办事处注册或访问6686体育下载的网站, 小企业 collects personal information from individuals with a commitment to the protection of individual privacy. 小企业要求并维护其访客和客户的信息，以提供更好的, 更多的个人经验和推广优惠.
6686体育下载希望您对您提供给6686体育下载的任何私人信息感到安全, 并将6686体育下载的隐私政策概述如下. 以下资料披露本局收集、使用及披露个人资料的做法.
就本声明而言， “个人信息” 指个人可识别的信息. “不可辨认信息” means information that cannot be associated with or traced back to specific individuals with any certainty.
1. 本局以自愿为基础，透过调查向个别人士收集个人资料, 比赛输入表单, 登记表格, 网上和线下的调查问卷和交易文件. 个人信息包括联系信息(例如, 的名字, 邮寄地址, 电子邮件地址, 电话号码), 人口统计信息, 家庭信息, 偏好信息和交易相关信息.
- 推销和提供产品, 满足个人需求或个人可能感兴趣的服务和特别优惠
- To provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that is part of 小企业’s ongoing service with its customers
The information also enables us to develop and customize our products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers. 小企业可能, 不时地, 通过电子格式联系个人, 为上述任何目的，定期邮寄或电话.
3. 小企业不出售、出租或交易其收集的个人信息. 小企业 will not knowingly disclose personal information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- When 小企业 has received consent to do so or under limited circumstances specifically described at such time as personal information is collected;
- To affiliated and associated companies within the 小企业 group of companies and only for the purposes described in paragraph 2 above. These affiliated and associated companies and their respective employees are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described in paragraph 2 above.
- 其代理, 专业顾问, 促销和营销机构, 和任何其他第三方，以完成交易, 处理数据并为客户提供服务. These Third Parties and their respective employees are only provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described in paragraph 2 above.
4. At such time as personal information is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, 这些个人信息将被匿名或销毁.
5. 小企业 collects and uses Non-Identifiable Information to assess the effectiveness of web site content and traffic. This allows 小企业 to improve the quality of visits to web sites managed by it by streamlining visitors’ ability to navigate these sites and developing featured programs and content that will be of interest to visitors. Aggregate non-identifiable information is used to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of individuals, 并衡量人口和利益.
6. 小企业 also uses aggregate non-identifiable information it collects to inform its current and prospective sponsors and advertisers about the number of visits to its web sites, the demographic characteristics of these visitors and the number of times visitors have viewed and “clicked” on their advertisement(s). 小企业 also discloses to advertisers the overall demographics available regarding visitors who “clicked” on their advertisement. Aggregate non-identifiable information 五月 be used to describe 小企业 services and products to third parties such as prospective business partners and financial institutions. 在任何这些情况下, 只披露汇总形式中的非识别信息，而不披露个人信息.
7. 由小企业经营的网站可能包含到可能收集个人信息的其他网站的链接. 此语句不扩展到数据收集, 信息披露, use and retention practices of such third parties and 小企业 does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, 此类第三方的政策或行动. 个人应该阅读这些第三方的隐私政策, and make an informed decision whether or not to visit such web sites and/or provide personal information to such third parties based upon their privacy practices and individual discretion.
8. 小企业 has taken measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances. 个人信息存储在保密的数据库和大多伦多地区的位置. 这些站点有适当的安全措施来防止损失, 在本局的照顾和控制下，误用和更改个人资料. 然而，通过互联网传输的任何信息都可能被第三方拦截. 小企业对拦截不承担任何责任, 改变或滥用通过互联网传送的信息. 小企业 employees are restricted from using and disclosing personal information collected by 小企业 other than in accordance with this Statement.
9. 个人有访问的权利, 核实、更正或修改本局收集的所有个人资料. 小企业认为，个人信息的准确性是至关重要的, 为收集资料的目的所必需的完整和最新的资料. 相应的, 以帮助小企业尽可能及时地保存个人信息, 小企业 encourages individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their personal information collected by 小企业 as often as necessary. 查阅、核实、更正或修改个人资料, 请电邮至私隐专员 firstname.lastname@example.org 或电话 .
10. 就收集事宜向银行投诉, 使用和/或披露个人信息, 请电邮至私隐专员 email@example.com 或电话 . All complaints will be investigated by the 小企业 Privacy Officer as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation of complaints clearly and promptly and will be notified of any relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
11. 个人可以选择是否向小企业提供个人资料. Individuals wishing to “opt-out” of receiving certain informational and promotional materials from 小企业 or who otherwise object to the collection, 本隐私声明所提供的使用和披露政策, 的私隐主任，请电邮至 firstname.lastname@example.org 或打电话 . Opt-out opportunities are also provided in other circumstances such as in certain promotional mailings. Individuals are reminded that the decision to withhold personal information or to object to the 使用和/或披露个人信息 as provided in this Privacy Statement or in any agreement between such individuals and 小企业, 五月, 在某些情况下, limit their ability to complete purchases of 小企业 products and services and limit their ability to access or take advantage of certain promotions and features. Your personal information is obtained and used only with your consent that 五月 be expressed or implied depending on the circumstance.
多伦多，安大略: M6B 4 j3
13. 本声明已于2016年7月1日被小企业通过. 对声明的修改将在www上公布.statebuildinggroup.尽快切合实际.